Sunday, October 14, 2012

STASH REPORT SUNDAY

Used this week  3.75 yards
Used year to date  197 yards
Added this week  0 yards
Added year to date  124.875 yards
Net used 2012  72.125 yards

I used 2 apron panels, (1 yd each), this week, one that included an oven mitt.  These are being donated to my BFF's church sale in November.

Last spring my BFF and I made a Christmas jumper for her youngest granddaughter, and this week we made one for the next oldest.  I had a beautiful border print for the skirt, and we fussy cut the front bodice and the pockets, using the overall print for the bodice back.  According to the pattern, the skirt took 1 1/4 yards and the bodice 1/2 yard.

Head over to Judy's blog to see how others are doing this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you. Your comments are important to me.