Sunday, October 7, 2012

STASH REPORT SUNDAY

Used this week  0 yards
Used year to date  196.25 yards
Added this week 2 yards
Added year to date  124.875 yards
Net used 2012  68.375 yards

I was good on the trip home from Rochester NY and only picked up 2 yards of fabric - my favourite orange print and two half yards of black and white.
I'm planning on a black and white quilt for our Godson's birthday, with lots of bright coloured accents.  I've been picking up non-flowery prints, as well as those that are more black than white.  I want to have a good selection when I begin the quilt.

Head over to Judy's blog to see how others are doing stash-wise!
 

2 comments:

  1. Love your black and whites. I'm off to our quilt show and have been picking up some of these colors too. Your stash numbers are great!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you. Your comments are important to me.