Sunday, December 25, 2011

STASH REPORT SUNDAY

I can't believe that this is the final stash report for this year!  I've been working hard to finish the plaid quilts so I could count all the fabric.  My productivity always drops in the fall as we take time to relocate to our home in the sunny south.

Fabric Used this week  37.125 yards
Fabric Used year to date  252.625 yards
 Fabric added this week  0 yards
Fabric added year to date  72.25 yards
Net Fabric Used 2011  180.375 Yards!!!!

The most frightening part of this report is that I've hardly made a dent in my stash yet!  I'd like to thank Judy for hosting our weekly stash reports on her blog.  Keeping track of my usage and shopping has made me more aware of my shopping habits, and has made me "shop my stash" first for each new project!  I plan to keep track of my stash for many years to come!
Head over to Judy's blog to see everyone's final report for 2011.

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful job, Susan. I, too, plan to do this til I get a handle on my stash. Thanks, Judy for motivating us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boy if your productivity drops and you still use 37 yards in a week.... I need to drink what you are drinking LOL!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you. Your comments are important to me.