Sunday, December 11, 2011

STASH REPORT SUNDAY

Used this week  0 yards
Used year to date  215.5 yards
Added this week  0 yards
Added year to date  70.25 yards
Net used 2011  145.25 yards
 Still nothing to report.  It seems that Christmas decorating and baking have sucked away most of my sewing time this week!  I made cream cheese pastry for the first time yesterday, so today I plan to make some small mincemeat tarts.  I remember when my Mother used to make mincemeat pie, and I wonder how we ever ate a whole slice, since the mincemeat is so rich!

Check out everyones' progress at Judy's blog.

1 comment:

  1. Nothing in and nothing out is still a good report. Enjoy your Christmas baking. I'm still working to get the tree up and decorated!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you. Your comments are important to me.