Friday, May 17, 2013

HEXAGON FRIDAY REPORT

I've been making steady progress on my project, stitching in the evenings while watching TV with DH.
 Two more stars to add to finish the 3rd row.  I'm working from the centre outwards toward the top and bottom.  The next two rows are the same as the first - 6 petal flowers - 16 per row.

We had a lovely drive north to deliver the quilt to my sister-in-law and had a wonderful lunch and visit.  She also does decorative painting, so I had to visit her studio to see all the projects that she had finished over the winter.

Tonight we're visiting with friends - DH plays guitar with his friend, and they are practicing to play at a senior's residence next week.  They both enjoy playing and singing, and thought they could volunteer to bring some live music for an evening's entertainment.  I'm taking along some hexies to baste while I visit!

I'm also trying to get my guild BOM version 2 quilted.  I had a problem coming up with an idea for one area, but the light bulb lit this morning, so I'm off and running,

DH and I picked up some tomato plants and herbs, along with a few annuals to tuck in between the perennials in our tiny garden area.  Hopefully we'll get everything planted in the next day or two.   

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you linked up with the Linky. You already know I love your hexies!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you. Your comments are important to me.