Sunday, May 22, 2011

STASH REPORT SUNDAY

I finally have something to report, since I finished my Schoolhouse Challenge this week!

Used this week          2.75 yards
Used year to date    107.5 yards
Added this week       0 yards
Added year to date  32.375 yards
Net Used 2011          74.675 yards


Tried to take a picture of my "stack n whack" pinwheel quilt, called Peony Spin, but it is always difficult getting a good pic of a large quilt.
Now back to quilting the second flannel quilt for Community Quilts.  I picked up 5 panels with backing for each yesterday, (donated from our LQS), as the hospital gift shop is short of pastel baby quilts, so I guess these are next on the list!
 Check out everyone's stash progress at Judy's blog.

1 comment:

Thank you. Your comments are important to me.