Sunday, May 8, 2011

STASH REPORT SUNDAY MAY 8

Used this week  17.75 yds
Used year to date  104.3 yds
Added this week  0 yds
Added year to date  32.375
Net Used 2011  71.925 yds

I finally finished the quilting on my pinwheel stack n whack quilt!  We are supposed to get some sunny weather over the next few days, so I'll be able to get an over-all picture, with the help of DH and DS2.
I quilted around some of the motifs in the pinwheels with gold "sliver" thread, echoing the designs.  The sashing strips are quilted with jade green cotton leaves, meandering back and forth.  The first cream border is stitched with feathered "hooks", and the floral border is stippled with monofilament "invisible" thread.  The final light blue-green border has a repeat of the jade leaves.  I've named this quilt "Peony Spin".
Check out everyone's progress at Judy's blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you. Your comments are important to me.