Sunday, September 8, 2013


Fabric used this week  0 yards
Fabric used year to date  154.125 yards
Fabric added this week 0 yards
Fabric added year to date  50.375 yards
Net used 2013  103.75 yards

Nothing used this week, although I did start my guild's BOM project.  Friday was a sewing day, making quilts to send to the flood victims in Calgary Alberta area.  I was busy, and it slipped my mind until shortly after 3pm, so I hopped in the car and collected 3 quilts in various stages of completion, to bring home.

The first was pin-basted, and a bit of quilting had been started, so that was my project Saturday morning, and I finished the binding after returning from a friend's birthday party.  Before leaving to attend, I clamped the backing for quilt #2 to my cutting table, laid the batting and the top, and that will be pin-basted next.  Quilt #3 will be done next, but it needs a bit more work before it gets to the quilting stage.

Check out everyones' stash progress at Judy's blog, Patchwork Times.


  1. Nothing in is still a good stash management week.

  2. Your stash report always looks good to me. Wish I were in the black.

  3. God bless you, Susan, for your giving heart. Do show us the three before you send them off.

  4. Great numbers! A wonderful donation project, too.


Thank you. Your comments are important to me.