Sunday, September 29, 2013

STASH REPORT SUNDAY

Fabric used this week  3 yards
Fabric used year to date  179.25 yards
Fabric added this week  0 yards
Fabric added year to date   50.375 yards
Net used 2013  128.875 yards

A good friend of my daughter-in-law is expecting a baby so I offered to make a few items.
I looked through my flannel stash and made a double layer receiving blanket, two burp cloths and a baby size bib.  She is busy knitting a lovely baby blanket.  She is a fairly novice knitter, and has chosen a great pattern, but had to watch some videos to learn how to follow the pattern stitches.  She is making good progress, and it should be done by the time the baby arrives.

Check out everyone's stash progress at Judy's blog, Patchwork Times. 

1 comment:

  1. So cute and so sweet of you to make those for your DDIL's friend. Hugs,

    ReplyDelete

Thank you. Your comments are important to me.