Sunday, September 1, 2013

STASH REPORT SUNDAY

Fabric used this week  14 yards
Fabric used year to date  175 yards
Fabric added this week  0 yards
Fabric added year to date  50.375 yards
Net used 2013  124.325 yards

 I finally finished my scrappy split 9-patch quilt!  It was sprinkling outside, so DH held the quilt while standing on the sofa - the problems of living in a home with small rooms!  It really finished straight and square!  It is 68 x 80, so should fit a single bed easily!  I love the graphic lines and I always make mine with a centre square, which I also used as the final border and binding.  I think scrappy quilts need a fabric that consistent throughout the quilt.  

Check out all the stash reports at Judy's blog, Patchwork Times.

2 comments:

  1. great quilt - thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a great scrappy quilt. i was just admiring my split 9-patch quilt today too. Nice border design too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you. Your comments are important to me.