Friday, September 6, 2013


I have 12 of 32 units completed for the two rows of the quilt, before borders are added.
Lucky for me, I had 10 small flower units, with their first round of background hexagons completed, so I've been making and adding background hexagons, along with the upper/lower border hexagons all week!
I had another peek at the original quilt, and have decided to use 4 star units in the corners of the borders - hopefully my count is correct and they will fit.  If not, I'll just go back to the original plan in the pattern!

I spent yesterday afternoon and this morning working on the September BOM for my guild.  It is another Christmas project, so check it out here.


  1. Happy to follow your progress.

  2. They look interesting. Can't wait to see how they fit into the quilt.

  3. Your hexies are awesome! I love the colors. I checked out the stained glass guild project and it's very pretty. I've always wanted to do a stained glass quilt....Thanks for sharing.

  4. They look great, you've been pretty busy!!

  5. It's amazing how many you get done. Love the colorway of these - not in your face bright, but rich in color.


Thank you. Your comments are important to me.