Friday, September 6, 2013

HEXAGON FRIDAY

I have 12 of 32 units completed for the two rows of the quilt, before borders are added.
Lucky for me, I had 10 small flower units, with their first round of background hexagons completed, so I've been making and adding background hexagons, along with the upper/lower border hexagons all week!
I had another peek at the original quilt, and have decided to use 4 star units in the corners of the borders - hopefully my count is correct and they will fit.  If not, I'll just go back to the original plan in the pattern!

I spent yesterday afternoon and this morning working on the September BOM for my guild.  It is another Christmas project, so check it out here.

5 comments:

  1. They look interesting. Can't wait to see how they fit into the quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hexies are awesome! I love the colors. I checked out the stained glass guild project and it's very pretty. I've always wanted to do a stained glass quilt....Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look great, you've been pretty busy!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's amazing how many you get done. Love the colorway of these - not in your face bright, but rich in color.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you. Your comments are important to me.