Sunday, November 6, 2011

STASH REPORT SUNDAY

Used this week  0 yards
Used year to date  215.5 yards
Added this week  10 yards
Added year to date 65.5 yards
Net used 2011  150 yards

I did some shopping on the way south, but only a little!
I had to have a yard of the lovely gradated fabric, and I plan to use the 2 yards of Christmas fabric to border my hexagon project.
I love the multi-colour jig saw print, and will use it for some of the kids quilts.

The dark green won't be used until I return north as the background for a thread painted project I've been planning.







The yellow gingham flannel will back a baby quilt, and the light blue print will make a nice binding.  I brought several panels south to complete during the winter months.  I get some machine quilting practice, and my guild's community quilts program gets the quilts.

Check out everyone's progress at Judy's blog.


 

1 comment:

Thank you. Your comments are important to me.