Thursday, November 10, 2011

SEWING ROOM PROGRESS

DH finished laying the tiles on my sewing room floor this morning.  This time we used two of my large square rulers to measure the cuts - one in the room and one at the cutting table.  It sure sped up the process.  Now he is busy replacing one of the screens in our screened porch at the front of the house.

Tomorrow morning we'll clean the windows and sills in my sewing room, and then the furniture can be put back, and sewing things can be unpacked.  Had one of my quilters drop by this morning - she knew that we were here, and wondered why I hadn't been at quilting yesterday afternoon.  I have to check with the power-that-be to confirm our usage before just showing up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you. Your comments are important to me.