Design floor is more like it! I managed to get the first corner completed and attached to my Christmas hexagon project. It looks a little wrinkled, but that is because it was packed in a bin for the trip south. I completed the corner section just as we were arriving on Friday!
I attached the corner and started the next section over the weekend, but most of my time was spent unpacking, cleaning and shopping.
DH decided that we needed a new floor in the sunroom - my sewing area. We looked at lots of options, but decided to replace the tiles with more tiles. DH spent part of yesterday removing the old tiles from the concrete floor - not a fun job. Some never stuck, and some really don't want to come off, and he has the blisters to prove it! He's back at it for a while this morning, but then we're going out to play for the rest of the day!
Check out everyone's creativity at Judy's blog!