Sunday, June 12, 2011

STASH REPORT SUNDAY

Since I was quilting two quilts for Community Quilts, I decided to quilt my last scrappy project at the same time.  Of course, I finished my own project first!

Used this week            9.375 yards
Used year to date      117.63 yards
Added this week                0 yards
Added year to date   37.375 yards
Net Used 2011                  80.25 yards

My "Scrappy Hourglass Twist" finished at 52x64 inches.
Scrappy Hourglass Twist
 Check out everyone's stash report at Judy's blog.

3 comments:

  1. Your quilt is lovely!!So colorful! Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous quilt. It's a great quilt to use up your stash. Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What RICH scraps used....so many colors and lovely contrast with that sashing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you. Your comments are important to me.