Sunday, June 5, 2011

STASH REPORT SUNDAY

I have a bit of fabric to report this week, as I finished my miniature quilt. 
My Path  10.5 x 10.5 inches
 Most of the week has been spent helping DS2 pack and inventory all his stuff.  We've been taking pictures of furniture with dimension to send to his fiancee, so she can see what he has, and try to figure out how to fit it into their new apartment.  They have a floor plan, but don't know how accurate the measurements are......

Fabric used this week           1.2  yards
Fabric used year to date       108.25 yards
Fabric added this week         0 yards
Fabric added year to date     37.375 yards
Net fabric used 2011            70.875 yards!

Check out everyone's progress at Judy's blog.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! 18 yards used a month and June still has 3 weeks to go. Only 6 yards added a month but June is still in play. 10+ yards a month enhancement...You are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you. Your comments are important to me.