Friday, June 3, 2011


I just put the final stitches into the binding of "My Path", and took its official portrait.
 My little quilt finished at 10 1/2 inches square.  The drunkard's path segments finished at 5/8 inch.  I plan to make more miniatures, using this method.  I found a collection of blocks made from drunkard's path block units, so I plan to make a sampler quilt,  to show off the variations.
Here is a close-up of the machine quilting......
I also completed the quilting and binding on one of the panel baby quilts for my guild's community quilts program.  That makes 2 down, and 3 to go!


  1. Darling! I don't do curves well, so I am always impressed to see someone else who does. Great job.


Thank you. Your comments are important to me.