Sunday, August 25, 2013


Fabric used this week  6.875 yards
Fabric used year to date  161 yards
Fabric added this week  0 yards
Fabric added year to date  50.375 yards
Net fabric used 2013  110.625 yards

I didn't get as much quilting done this week as I had planned, but I did finish quilting the Noah's Ark quilt kit that I found in Michigan, coming home from our visit to Indiana.

I've been inspired by the quilting tutorials found a The Inbox Jaunt!  Thanks Lori... 
 She shares a quilting tutorial each Tuesday, and the loopy leaf that I used on the brown outer border was last week's design.  The Wind, found under the "Quilts/Tutorials" tab, was used on the inner border.  They need to be more rounded, but not bad for my first try at a new design, using a new-to-me machine - still working on the slight learning curve!
Check out everyone's stash progress at Judy's blog, Patchwork Times.

1 comment:

  1. Your quilting is great and your busting numbers are looking good too!


Thank you. Your comments are important to me.