Sunday, August 18, 2013

STASH REPORT SUNDAY

Fabric used this week  4.625 yards
Fabric used year to date  154.125 yards
Fabric added this week  3.25 yards
Fabric added year to date  50.375 yards
Net used 2013  103.75 yards

I'm much happier when my numbers are in the black!  The fabric was used to make my Christmas Williamsburg Runner, and a Building Blocks Bag, both pictured here.  The fabric added was flannel to use as backing for my latest Noah's Ark quilt, made from a kit purchase on our trip to Indiana.  Hopefully, I'll get Noah and the scrappy split 9-patch quilt basted this week, and get some quilting done.  I want to  put my new machine through its paces!

Check out everyone's progress at Judy's blog, Patchwork Times.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you. Your comments are important to me.