I managed to get the quilt top finished, and the backing was bought and laundered. Flannel always shrinks, so I always wash it first!
Now I have to get the back pieced, and clear my table for some pin basting. Hopefully I can get the scrappy split 9-patch basted at the same time!
The kit was great, and the instructions were fairly clear. I did substitute a piece of my own green fabric for the one included, as it was a better colour match. Binding is made and pinned to the design wall, in plain sight so I don't forget where it is......
Check out all the creativity at Judy's blog, Patchwork Times.