Used this week 17.5 yards
Used year to date 177.625 yards
Added this week 0 yards
Added year to date 121.875 yards
Net used 2012 55.75 yards
Finishing my triangle twist quilt this week really helped with the numbers. Paper piecing can be wasteful, but oh so accurate! According to EQ7, and adding the backing and binding fabric, the quilt took 15 yards!
I also remembered to make the challenge blocks for my quilt guild this week (at the last minute!). The blocks are donated to our community quilts program and used to make quilts to be donated to all sorts of worthy causes. The deadline for the blocks in the October meeting, and they are trying to collect 1000 blocks - there were just over 600 turned in last Wednesday! (I made 17)
Last week, when my DH insisted I visit the local quilt shop, I picked up a panel for a Hallowe'en wall hanging for DDIL2. I managed to get the quilting done, using a bit of gold and irridescent mylar thread to add a bit of sparkle, and then get the border sewn on as well. Just in time - DS1, DS2 and DDIL2 will be visiting later this month!
Check out everyone's progress this week at Judy's blog!