Wednesday, September 19, 2012


Once again I had fun rummaging through my Christmas fabric collection to finish this section.

I took a couple of short cuts.  I used fusible web to attach the hearts and stars and made a machine blanket stitch around the edges.  The pattern called for "star pockets", but since I don't know the recipient of this quilt, I chose the simple route.  I used metallic gold variegated thread on the stars and some great 30 wt. Sulky cotton on the hearts.

Now I'm impatiently waiting for the next installment of Christmas Wish from Red Brolly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you. Your comments are important to me.