Sunday, April 22, 2012

STASH REPORT SUNDAY

Used this week 0 yards
Used year to date  67.675 yards
Added this week  7 yards
Added year to date  108.875 yards
Net used 2012    -41.25 yards
I haven't made a report for a while - too much packing, travelling and unpacking.  I only bought 7 yards of fabric on my trip.  Pretty good, since we visited 3 awesome quilt shops and the Cincinnati quilt show on the way.

This blue and white dragonfly print will become an apron for my future DIL.

This dragonfly stripe with flowers and dragonfly panel was too cute to pass up!

A couple more pink fat quarters for an applique project that is in the planning stages.  Not exactly what I was after, but I should be able to make it work!

Guitar fabric to be used in a 13th birthday quilt for our Godson.  The charcoal fat quarter was a "just because" piece.
I found the quilty ruler fabric in one quilt shop, and the coordinating thread fabric in another.  The gold and green are just a couple of "go withs".
Now head over to Judy's Patchwork Times to see how others are handling their stash.

3 comments:

  1. You bought some great fabrics and many of them already have a home. Not sure if I would have shown as much restraint if I went to 3 shops and a show. Congrats on your future DIL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You picked up some pretty fabrics. I know you will put them to good use.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely purchases. I'm getting itchy about buying some myself. Your red number is getting smaller!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you. Your comments are important to me.