Sunday, June 8, 2014

STASH REPORT SUNDAY

Fabric used this week 13.375 yards
Fabric used year to date  143.25 yards
Fabric added this week  0 yards
Fabric added year to date  36 yards
Net used 2014  107.25 yards

 I can't believe I broke the 100 yard mark!  I've been forcing myself to use what I have and not shop....  Lots of internet sales lately, but shipping to Canada + tax + duty makes the attraction of the sale price much less appealing.

I finished the Log Cabin for Alex this week, and was able to take it to my guild meeting on Wednesday for show and tell. 

Our June meeting was wonderful - a lovely dinner, catered by the executive, and our guest speaker, Gail Garber was wonderful.  Her slide show of her home state of New Mexico made everyone want to visit, and her quilts were spectacular!  I'm sorry I wasn't able to attend the 2 day workshop, but I'm looking forward to seeing all the projects that she inspired in those who did attend.

We're off to my family's reunion today.  My Dad was one of 11 surviving children.  All I have to say is that it is good that all of the descendants didn't follow in their ancestors' footsteps, or we'd have too many to manage a get-together!

Check out the stash reports at Judy's blog, Patchwork Times.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you. Your comments are important to me.