Thursday, June 12, 2014

GETTING THERE.......

Good progress yesterday.  DH was out all day, so I just stitched!

When I first began this project, it just looked like blobs of colour, but now I can see the picture appearing.

Today is provincial election day in Ontario, so I hope everyone takes time to vote.  DH and I headed to the polls this morning, followed by a trip to the bank, then the grocery store, and my morning is over already!

Hopefully I'll get back to stitching this afternoon!  Thanks to Lori at The Inbox Jaunt, the link to the pattern is here.  

2 comments:

  1. Interesting project! Can't wait to see the rest.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great so far, I`m looking forward to see more.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you. Your comments are important to me.