Monday, June 23, 2014

STASH REPORT SUNDAY

Fabric used this week  0 yards
Fabric used year to date  143.25 yards
Fabric added this week  0 yards
Fabric added year to date  36 yards
Net used 2014   107.25 yards
 
I'm only a day late posting this!  Another busy week, filled with medical and dental appointments - all time consuming.
 
I haven't made any progress with my hexagon hydrangea project - but I have been busy machine quilting for my community quilts group - a task that no one seems to want to do.  We have a backlog of pieced tops, waiting to be quilted.  This time I was asked not to spend time finishing them, with binding, as there are those who will stitch on the binding, and others who will hand stitch it down, and add the labels.  It is a challenge deciding how to quilt each one, to make it attractive and servicable, as many are given to sick children, babies, men and women in nursing homes.  I try to take as much care as I do my own projects, but this time, part of the challenge was to find threads in assorted colours - most beyond my normal usage!
DH and I went to Toronto on Saturday to celebrate my eldest son's 45th birthday!  We had a lovely lunch with both sons and daughters-in-law, and then picked out cupcakes at a local bakery for dessert.  Mine was double fudge with raspberry frosting - yum!
 
Check out the stash reports at Judy's blog, Patchwork Times

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you. Your comments are important to me.