Monday, April 28, 2014

DESIGN WALL MONDAY


Nothing on my wall - just finished the last 3 projects I had been working on, but......

I have been staring at these two piles of flannel scraps, trying to decide what kind of quilt top I can make.  Sometimes having too many scrappy choices make the decision more difficult!


There are lots of pastels, and a few bright colours as well.  Should I mix them all together?  Should I make a pastel quilt and a bright quilt?  What to do, what to do?

Check out all the creativity shared at Judy's blog, Patchwork Times.  I'm sure I'll find some inspiration there.....

3 comments:

  1. I understand completely! I have a large tote full of flannel scraps-my scraps are a lot smaller than yours are. I think I'm going to pull out my Yellow Brick Road cutting chart and start cutting and building almost anything goes blocks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also understand completely, I just got done cutting most of my solid colors of flannel, making a baby quilt-they can drag around with when the baby get older. I would say, make the yellow brick road patter, or just start cutting the squares and mixing them up and start chain sewing. no matter what pattern you make, it sure will be warm and very colorfull.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I vote to mix them all together. They look terrific in the piles. The more the better for a scrappy quilt!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you. Your comments are important to me.