Sunday, February 16, 2014

STASH REPORT SUNDAY

Fabric used this week  7.75 yards
Fabric used year to date  58.5 yards
Fabric added this week  0 yards
Fabric added year to date  9 yards
Net used 2014  49.5 yards

We've had a busy week with company arriving on Monday evening.  DH's cousin and friend arrived, and we've been having a great time, getting to know one another again, sharing family stories, and just having fun.
Cousin P, a professional musician (guitar), has been having fun playing with DH and his friends.  His specialty is bass guitar, and he's been teaching our friend some new rhythms and little fingering tricks as well.
I did manage to get two projects completed this week!   I completed the quilting and binding on "Long Time Ago in Bethlehem", and then finished "Tea Anyone?" (I had completed most of the top up north, so I just had to add the final border, and quilt it!)   I haven't had time to take any pictures, so I'll try to get them taken so I can share them soon!
Check out the stash progresses at Judy's blog, Patchwork Times.

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to seeing your finished Bethlehem quilt. Best of all are the happy memories you made this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you. Your comments are important to me.