Sunday, December 8, 2013

STASH REPORT SUNDAY

Fabric used this week  0 yards
Fabric used year to date  184.25 yards
Fabric added this week  0 yards
Fabric added year to date  85.375 yards
Net used 2013  98.875 yards 
 
I can't believe that another week has passed without having finished a project!  I've been making teaching samples for my quilt group, so I have used fabric, but all the parts are in varying stages of completion!
 
My pink, white and brown quilt, using the Smith Mountain Morning pattern from Quiltville, is getting closer to completion.  I stitched the blocks together in rows, so now just have to sew the rows together.  I have all the parts stitched together for the pieced border as well.
It has been so hot and humid in Florida, that by 11:30 am, it is just too hot to work in my sewing room!  That has been adding to the time I've been stitching hexagons, and I'm working on the final border of half-inch hexagons.  I am hoping to get some projects completed before the end of the year, so I can send my perimeter measurements to my guild to be added to the CQA "Walk to Brock" project. (They are adding all the perimeter measurements of participating guilds' finishes, to cross Canada from Victoria BC, up to Inuvik, and ending in St. Catherines ON for the annual CQA conference and show.)
Check out all the stash + and -'s at Judy's blog, Patchwork Times.

1 comment:

  1. You sure are busy! Your number are great. Humidity can be unbearable at times. Enjoy FL.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you. Your comments are important to me.