Sunday, December 22, 2013

STASH REPORT SUNDAY

Fabric used this week  0 yards
Fabric used year to date  184.25 yards
Fabric added this week  0 yards
Fabric added year to date  100.375 yards
Net used 2013  83.875 yards
 
Nothing new and nothing used from MY stash!  I finished 3 baby quilt tops, but all from fabric donated to our group!  I've been doing lots of holiday baking, and I delivered 2 loaves of cinnamon fruit bread to our neighbours, who are expecting lots of family coming to visit over the next week or so! 
 
Hopefully, I can get busy sewing between Christmas and New Years, so I'll have something to count as finished!!!!!
 
Check out all the reports at Judy's blog, Patchwork Times.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your great usage numbers for the year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great used numbers for the year. I'm counting on finishing something too during the last week. Here's hoping we both achieve that! Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you. Your comments are important to me.