Wednesday, January 9, 2013

A FUN QUILTY DAY

I took the basket of fabric pieces and scraps along to my quilting group, and at the end of the afternoon, there was only a tiny pile of unchosen fabrics!  We also discussed plans to make a couple of baby quilts for the local Pregnancy Care Center. (I'll probably see some of the selected fabric used in these quilts!)

I managed to get my Pick a Pinwheel quilt top finishes, as did one other ambitious quilter.  I helped her to get her top basted before we left for the day.  There were also a couple of table runners nearing completion, as well.
 This picture shows the borders......

This one gives an idea of the whole top - laying on top of my bed.  Next step is to get it basted, ready for quilting.  I'll have to book some time with DH - he is my assistant baster! 

1 comment:

Thank you. Your comments are important to me.