Fabric used this week 1.75 yards
Fabric used year to date 29.375 yards
Fabric added this week 2.5 yards
Fabric added year to date 16.25
Net used 2012 13.125 yards
The only item I finished this week was my Drunkard's Path Runner. I used some hand dyed fabric for the back. It is a piece I bought at Paducah back in the early 90's and this is the first time I've used any.....
I decided not to change my initial layout. I stitched curved lines in the pie-shaped areas, then stitched in the ditch. A simple finish, allowing the fabric textures and colours to do all the work!
I picked up some bright colours to work on a small wall hanging or table square. I drew a pattern with drunkard's path blocks and though I'd actually make this one!
This week, my sewing will be concentrating on my outfit for my DS2's wedding in May. Since I'll be making the wedding dress when I get home in late April, I thought I'd get my outfit taken care of now, so that I can concentrate on satin & lace closer to the wedding date! I didn't finish my batik cathedral window quilt, as my group wants to see the back before I stitch it together. I hope to have it finished by next weekend!
Now check everyone's progress this week at Judy's blog!