Sunday, January 23, 2011

Week 4 Stash Report

I finished "Those Swingin' Cats" lap quilt, as well as a cloth book this week.  I did buy fabric for binding on two baby quilts, so my results are"

Used this week        7.75 yards 
Used year to date   29.875 yards
Added this week       2 yards
Added year to date   2.5 yards
Net Used 2011         27.375 yards

 This cute Bazooples cloth book matches one of the baby quilt panels waiting to be quilted.  I'm going to begin teaching a quilted sweatshirt jacket this week, so Monday and Tuesday will be my prep days.  I'm also working on some scrappy pineapple blocks.
Check out Judy's blog to see everyone's stash report this week.

2 comments:

  1. Great numbers! You will be busy this week so remember to have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great numbers! You certainly sound like you are going to be very busy. . .can't wait until next weeks report.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you. Your comments are important to me.