Saturday, January 22, 2011

Fun day at the Orlando quilt show

At 8:30 Friday morning, we packed lunches in the cooler, and DH and I, along with 5 other quilters from my group headed out for the show.  There was a lovely variety of quilts displayed, and great vendors.  I was good, and didn't buy anything.  Here are a couple of my favourite quilts.
 These are just a few of my favourites.  There were so many beautiful quilts, and lots of scrap quilts as well.  I liked the way they decided the categories, based on size.  This is something that my guild needs to improve for the next show.
 This little quilt was shown at a vendor.  The English paper pieced hexagons are just 1/4 inch!  They laser cut the papers for these tiny minis and doll quilts in several different shapes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you. Your comments are important to me.