Saturday, May 1, 2010

Just For Fun - Project Linus pattern 2003

I finished stitching the binding on this quilt last night.  I used the same dark blue as in the first border.  
I found a great frog print flannel in my stash to back the quilt, (the second border fabric has kids in hats with frogs on the occasional hat).  I machine quilted "in the ditch" with a variegated thread, using a lime green thread in the bobbin to match the frogs!

It will be ready to donate to the Community Quilts program at my guild on Wednesday night.  Our program provides quilts to the oncology units, nursing homes, group homes, and baby quilts for a program at the local hospital, as well as the auxiliary-run gift shop.

1 comment:

  1. That is so colorful and cheerful. It will definitely make someone's day!


Thank you. Your comments are important to me.