Thursday, April 29, 2010

Back to the Design Wall

I managed to get the top finished, using the blocks I had found while reorganizing my sewing room.  Since the blocks were bright colours, I decided to use some more.  I chose a bright red with bees for the strips between the block rows, then a dark blue for the first border, followed by a great colourful print that was hiding in my stash.  I am still trying to decided which piece of flannel is going on the back, but I am leaning toward one with frogs, as some of the hats have frogs on the top.....

1 comment:

  1. I love this tiny peek of what you've been up to since you put this on the design wall! Very nice. Love the fun colors!


Thank you. Your comments are important to me.