Thursday, January 2, 2020

FINAL FINISHES FOR 2019

Fabric used this week  18.25 yards
Fabric used year to date  121.75
Fabric added this week  0 yards
Fabric added year to date 85.25 yards
Net used in 2019  36.5 yards

In the final week of 2019, I completed 2 table toppers, as well as Jewel Box Stars quilt, based on the leader and ender challenge from Bonnie Hunter of Quiltville.
I haven't taken a picture of the finished quilt, as one of my quilt holders is recovering from a serious cold.
The table toppers used some of my gingerbread holiday fabric collection, and will be added to my "boutique" collection for my guild's next quilt show.

I archived my stash report for 2019 yesterday, and started a new one for 2020.  I will continue to work on my "52 blocks in 52 weeks" project from the Canadian Quilters Association.  They have decided to add 2 additional blocks, to make it easier to complete a quilt, using all the blocks.  Then I have to decide how I will be setting all the blocks....   I also have an orphan project waiting for me to finish, when I return north in the spring.  I still have several quilt panels with coordinating fabric from my stash waiting in the wings to make their debut, as well as new quilts to make for our grandchildren.  Our youngest will be ready to have a big girl bed soon, and I want to have something new for her.......

Now, off to my happy place......my sewing room!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you. Your comments are important to me.