Sunday, December 29, 2019

QUILTING PROGRESS

My Jewel Box Stars quilt is quilted, all but the final border!  I have been working on it for a couple of hours everyday since Christmas.
I am using Superior Thread for my quilting, with Bottom Line in the bobbin, and 2 colours of Twist in the needle.  I am planning on using a variegated thread on the plain yellow border.
 I work each day until my arms are tired, from moving this large quilt through my machine.
I machine quilt, using my Bernina B710.  It has a larger throat space, and wonderful tension for stitching free motion!

Now I have to look through some pictures of quilting to find an idea for the quilting on the final border.  I am determined to finish this quilt before 2020 arrive!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you. Your comments are important to me.