Sunday, January 12, 2020

STASH REPORT SUNDAY

Fabric used this week  2.375 yards
Fabric used year to date  5.125 yards
Fabric added this week  3.125 yards
Fabric added year to date 3.125 yards
Net used 2020  2 yards

Even though I picked up some fabric this week, I'm still in the black.  I'm hoping to stay this way as much as possible.  I have lots of fabric available to use - I just have to keep on sewing!


I added a panel to make a wall hanging for my granddaughter's room, and 2 pieces of purple to include in the Hallowe'en quilts along with a piece of variegated green for pumpkin stems.  I started my foundation blocks for the pumpkins needed, and will continue to work on those.  I am still playing with layouts on Electric Quilt 8, but other than both quilts having a large centre block, I plan on having them a bit different, but using most of the same block elements.  Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you. Your comments are important to me.