Tuesday, September 27, 2016


I seem to be out of synch lately!  I've been having difficulty with deadlines and appointments too!  
I decided to complete the small wall hanging made from my trial leaf prints.
I did  my usual "stitch in the ditch" to stabilize the quilt, then outlined all the leaves and stitched the veins.  Then I did some wavy stitching with white thread to fill in the blank areas on each block.
I quilted diagonal lines in silver through all the background borders, as the fabric had some metallic silver accents.

My next project is to complete a baby quilt for my community quilts group.  I found a cute panel in my stash, and added 2 borders to make it a bit larger.  Then I found some flannel, and added a strip of stripe flannel to make it wide enough.  I'm off to pin-baste......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you. Your comments are important to me.