Sunday, September 11, 2016

STASH REPORT SUNDAY

Used this week 0 yards
Used year to date  173.875 yards
Added this week 0 yards
Added year to date  33.75 yards
Net used 2016   140.125 yards 

It seems like all I did this week was work on new projects!  Our guild meeting on Wednesday evening was lots of fun, with many members attending.  The snack table was left with crumbs following the break!

I'm still working on my redwork quilt.  I'm taking my time so that I have lots of sharp points to show after taking such care to cut and stitch all the half-square triangle units!

Check everyone's progress at Judy's blog, Patchwork Times.

1 comment:

  1. You have made great inroads into your stash this year. That is amazing stats. I haven't completed as much this year but am still in the black so that is always good.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you. Your comments are important to me.