Sunday, October 2, 2016

STASH REPORT SUNDAY

Fabric used this week  6 yards
Fabric used year to date  179.875 yards
Fabric added this week 0 yards
Fabric added year to date  33.75 yards
Net used 2016  146.125 yards

My "used" fabric was from my small autumn leaf wallhanging, and a baby quilt made from a panel.  The baby quilt will be heading to my community quilts group at my guild. (picture to follow later)
  I'm currently quilting my redwork quilt, making slow progress.  This time of year, DH and I are busy doing our Christmas shopping, as well as birthday shopping for our grandson.  It seems early to everyone, but we'll be relocating south in a few short weeks, and they get super busy this time of year.
DS1 spent the weekend with us - sort of.....  He arrived Thursday in time for dinner, but he really came for a game weekend with his friends.  Starting with lunch together on Friday, they played board and card games of all sorts for the weekend.  We had a good visit at breakfast each morning, and by 9:30 he was off for the day.  He returned home this afternoon, and we took him to the train station for his trip home today.
Next week, my brother and his wife will be in town for 3 days.  They visit from China a couple of times per year, and this time, 3 of his wife's school friends are coming for a tour of southern Ontario.  They've never seen the autumn leaves in person, and are looking forward to their visit.  They are staying in a hotel while they are here, as it would be difficult to accommodate 5 adults comfortably in our small townhouse.
Next weekend is Thanksgiving for all Canadians, and we are looking forward to a lovely dinner with friends.  Hopefully I'll get some quilting done too!  I'm starting to plan some projects for my winter in the south.

Check out all the progress at Judy's blog, Patchwork Times.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you. Your comments are important to me.