Monday, October 10, 2016

DESIGN WALL MONDAY

Here are some close-ups of the quilting on my redwork quilt.


I stitched in the ditch around all the triangles, and outlined all the embroidery.  Then echo quilting in the borders and setting triangles and squares.  I stitched curls and leaves around the embroidery in the centre block.
I plan on taking this quilt south, and it will decorate my living room in February.

Now back to stitching my grandson's next quilt!
Check out all the creativity shared at Judy's blog, Patchwork Times.

3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you added these photos! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the close-up photos of your quilt. It looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful and pretty pattern ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you. Your comments are important to me.