Monday, October 24, 2016

STASH REPORT SUNDAY (OR MONDAY!)

Fabric used this week  3.875 yards
Fabric used year to date   191.5 yards
Fabric added this week  0 yards
Fabric added year to date  33.75 yards
Net used 2016  157.75 yards
 
My final project before heading south was another snuggle quilt for my grandson.  I used a cloth book panel, cutting the pages apart and adding sashing and cornerstones.

I've spent the rest of the past week organizing my sewing room and looking for projects that I want to complete over the winter.

I think that I've decided to make some scrappy quilts, trying to reduce the number of scrap strips and squares that seem to grow when I'm not looking.  I have also packed two small duffle bags with neutral fabrics to help with my plan.    Now back to packing!

Check out the progress shared at Judy's blog, Patchwork Times.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you. Your comments are important to me.