Fabric used this week 0 yards
Fabric used year to date 184.625 yards
Fabric added this week 0 yards
Fabric added year to date 51.5 yards
Net used 2014 133.125 yards
Nothing used and nothing added this week. I spent the week working on the mystery quilt project that I'll be doing with my group here. I wanted to test all the different parts, and I saved sample parts from each set of directions. Because of that, I have most of the blocks completed, but a few need some parts, and I have all the borders and binding cut, pressed and ready to sew onto the finished centre. I have to keep this a secret until January!
Then I spent time piecing the backing for the rubber ducky quilt. I used 2 of the fabrics I brought from home, and another piece that I had picked up earlier to back two small quilts. DH and I are heading to the clubhouse later today to baste the quilt, so I can get the quilting done soon.
Check all the reports at Judy's blog, Patchwork Times.