Sunday, November 16, 2014


Fabric used this week  0 yards
Fabric used year to date  184.625 yards
Fabric added this week  4.5 yards
Fabric added year to date  51.5 yards
Net used 2014  133.125 yards
Still nothing completed.  I was going to piece the backing for the rubber ducky quilt, and discovered that I was short and needed another piece of flannel.  This morning I serged all the raw edges of the flannel that I picked up last week, and one has rubber duckys, so it will be used for this quilt, and I'll have to find another backing for its planned quilt top.  I just put the flannels in the washer, and then I'll wash the 4.5 yards of pink cottons that were added this week.  My stash of pinks was getting VERY low, so these will be added for future projects.
Check out the stash reports at Judy's blog, Patchwork Times.


  1. It is always nice when we find the perfect fabric for the backing of a special quilt. Enjoy your day.

  2. You have done well at using up your stash this year. I'm behind as usual, but at least I'm not bringing in a lot. Have a great weekend.


Thank you. Your comments are important to me.