Sunday, August 28, 2011


I managed to use a bit of fabric this week, even though most of my time was spent pin-basting and quilting!

Used this week 4 yards
Used year to date 153.5 yards
Added this week 0 yards
Added year to date 52.375 yards
Net used 2011  101.13 yards
Spent yesterday catching up on laundry - last weekend, there weren't full loads of anything, so this week the laundry room was buried!  I'm just washing the final load as I type.
DH was ambitious yesterday, and baked a batch of cookies - yummy! (peanut butter oatmeal) 

I tried a new recipe for a tomato soup spice layer cake with cinnamon buttercream frosting.  We'll be tasting that one tonight.
I also have the dough for 4 loaves of whole wheat bread on its first rise.  Now that there is just 2 of us at home, it should last for a while.
I just went through my quilt photo file, and I don't have a picture of the quilt on my dining room table!  I guess that has to go on the "to do" list!
Check out Judy's blog to see everyone's progress this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you. Your comments are important to me.