Sunday, March 27, 2011

STASH REPORT SUNDAY WEEK 13

Used this week   13.375 yds
Used year to date  86.05 yds
Added this week  4 yds
Added year to date  32.375
Net Used 2011  53.675

I finished Raggedy & Friends this week.......

 The rest of the pictures are found here and here!
I hadn't planned to shop for fabric, but a friend gave me a gift certificate for a local quilt shop, The Patchwork Pig in Lakeland FL, and I had to use it before heading north for the summer.  I picked up 4 yards of lovely taupe/grey fabric that will make a great blender in a future project.
Check out how everyone else is taming their stash at Judy's blog.

5 comments:

  1. This is such a sweet quilt -- I love your embroidery, and your feather quilting is gorgeous! :) Take care, Dianne B. in England

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your embroidery is amazing. I can't wait until I have more time to get back to it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute quilt and your embroidery is outstanding!

    ReplyDelete
  4. There's no better word than "finished" when you're talking about a quilt! Congrats on an adorable quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your Raggedy & Friends quit is just darling! You are getting alot of your stash used up. Good job!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you. Your comments are important to me.