Tuesday, October 8, 2019

ON A ROLL

I think I've finally found my groove again, just in time to pack up my sewing stuff for our annual move south for the winter!

Several years ago, I attended a shop hop and collected all the block kits from each shop (there were only 7 shops).  They had selected a theme, and colour scheme for the blocks, but one didn't follow the rules.  The 7 blocks sat on my design wall for many years, and this year I decided that I had to move them along.......

I had used the oddball block in another project, so I had 6 blocks to play with.  I decided to place them on point, and then looked for something to use in the 2 inside squares, as well as the setting triangle.  In my search, I found leftover large triangles from a blue and yellow quilt that I made in the mid 1990's!  I found a couple of pieces of blue and yellow print, still hiding in my stash, and before I knew it, a quilt top was completed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you. Your comments are important to me.