Thursday, October 10, 2019

FOUND ANOTHER FINISHED QUILT!

Last June I had a serious cold that I just couldn't shake.  I still plodded along on quilting projects, but somehow I missed a wall hanging that I finished.

I began with the odd-ball block from the shop hop (one of the orphans).  It was a plain light beige basket with a white background.  I also found some applique pieces that had not been used on a vest made many years ago.  I had used some of the appliques in a runner a while ago, but still had some eggs, flowers and the bunny with paws.  This became the centre of the wall hanging.
I found a few pieces of Easter fabric in my stash, along with a piece that was leftover from making my grandaughter's bubble dress for the holidays.  

I enjoyed doing the bit of hand applique and then assembling a simple project, and all from my stash! 



The only other items that were forgotten were the eight place mats that I made for part of my guild's donation to Meals on Wheels.  I made them in plenty of time, but totally forgot to take a picture!!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you. Your comments are important to me.